Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Go VoxBox Review

I LOVED my Go VoxBox. I have received about 4 voxboxes now, and this was by far my favorite, and biggest.

The first product in my VoxBox was Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE these tampons. These have been the only tampons that I've used for the past 5 years. Everything that they advertise is accurate. They provide great leakage protection, and I would recommend these to any female.

The next item I received was the Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake from the Vitamin Shoppe.


I'm not a huge fan of meal replacement shakes, so I was hesitant to try this. Overall, it was okay. It didn't exactly fill me up, but it also didn't taste too awful. They also sent a protein shaker, that was really cute. I use that every time I go to the gym. Thank you Vitamin Shoppe!

The third item in the box was Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds. I was really excited to receive these, because I've been wanting to try them. These were delicious, and I can't wait to try the other two flavors!



The fourth and fifth items I received from Profoot Care. They sent Profoot Triad Orthodics and a Profoot Pedi Rock.

The Pedi-Rock is AMAZING! My mom always have really rough feet that disgust me. She used this, and her feet were as smooth as a baby bottom! I tried the Triad Orthotics in my running shoes, and that was a bad idea. Maybe if I used these in other shoes it would be different, but they made my shoes so cramped, that my feet really hurt after my five-mile run.

The next product I received was Aqua Spa Bath Salts. I received the Lavender Chamomile scent. I'm not much of a lavender person, but this smells amazing! I haven't had the chance to try it in the bath, but I am beyond excited to do so!


The last product in the VoxBox was a coupon for a free Muller yogurt product. I haven't had the chance to eat it yet, but I will post another blog once I have.

THANK YOU INFLUENSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment