Friday, April 4, 2014

Influenster: Uni VoxBox

This week I received a package in the mail, it was my Uni VoxBox! I always love receiving VoxBoxes in the mail, especially ones that are directed towards college students. There were quite a bit of items in this box, and I'll go through them for you now.


Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons:
First off, getting free tampons is ALWAYS a treat. They cost around $8 a box, so to get these for free is AMAZING! Secondly, I love Playtex Sport. They are the only type of tampons, because they do honestly give a 360 protection. The Fresh Balance style is new, and I have never tried it before, but I am willing to try any Playtex Sport product.

NYC New York Color Expert Last lipstick in Forever Fuchsia:
Next up from the VoxBox, is the NYC Lipstick. I had received this product in my last VoxBox, and was SO excited to find it again in this one. The color does last, and it isn't a sticky/chalky lipstick. Forever Fuschia is a very bright color, and I will probably only wear it when I go out, not on a normal day.

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation:
For this one, Influenster asked us for the shade of our skin, so they could match the product perfectly for us. Personally, I use a lot of foundation when I put on make up, so this bottle wouldn't last me very long. It does blend extremely well, and I'm not a huge fan of foundation because of texture, but this wasn't too bad.

Impress Press-On Manicure:
I'm not a huge fan of fake nails, that you have to do yourself. No matter how hard I try, I think they always look strange. But I also have VERY small hands, so that might make a difference. One thing I do love about these is how easy they are to apply, and the designs that they come with. I have received these before, and I think I will give these ones to my little cousin.

Pilot Acroball Pen:
 This is a fine ballpoint pen, if that makes any sense. I really like this pen, and it is now my go to pen when taking notes in class. It has black ink, and a nice grip. 

RedRose Real Tea:
I'm not a huge tea person, but lately I've been drinking it a lot more. So I was excited to give this a try. It sort of reminded me of Mio, and I am not a fan of Mio. For this one, I decided to go all out when trying it, and used a tall glass of ice water to mix it with. It takes like tea, just with a little bit of fruit. It's good when you need an energy booster, but I think I could only drink it with ice water.

I was thoroughly impressed with this VoxBox, and may go into more detail about each product later.


No comments:

Post a Comment